lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

What's up?

Where have I been?
Well, mainly very busy and tired at the end of the day. So, how or where to start?
I will focus on uploading photos and leave detailed texts for another day.
Baby A seems to have outgrown the period when he suffered from indigestion any time he nursed and would spend quite a bit of time crying each day. I have already and quickly forgotten it. He has left the first stages of babyhood behind and smiles during most of his waking hours. I dare say he is a contented baby. He is already nearly sitting up and very interested in clutching practically anything that lays within his reach.
M has been going through some difficult stage and we finally understood she was sick. She had so little experience in being sick that she didn't tell us she was having stomachache. She had fever for two days and we thought that was it, although she remained moody, very sensitive and had nightmares every night. I am so glad to see her feeling like herself again!!
And well, here come some pics. May this serve as an update. I apologize for the bad quality of my phone-taken photos.

This was baby M... I found it funny that two years later, we took this photo:


Here they are. Relaxing.

Little A already interested in books.


These days we are just loving this stroller!
Sorry it took me so much to update.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that M is feeling like herself. Baby A looks so big already, and so very content. I love the photos of both babies wrapped up. You look wonderful, too!

    ResponderEliminar