sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

Christmas ornaments


No, I am not completely nuts. I know Christmas is over but I had lots of activities planned for last month and I could not share any due to a problem with my other blog http://labambinafelice.blogspot.com.es/ and more remarkably due to A's birth at the beginning of December. This here is what we made as Christmas gifts for relatives and friends. Three sessions of work for M: making salt dough and cutting the shapes with Xmas cookie cutters, painting and gluing glitter, and lacing.
I try to prepare environments in an appealing way so M can get engaged with them. This sometimes doesn't work but play dough or salt dough activities are almost always a hit.

2 comentarios:

  1. These look beautiful! We made salt dough star ornaments to take to our neighbors, but Annabelle lost interest in the process midway through. I love the idea of spreading it out over a few days or just breaking it into distinct activities. I'll have to try that next year :)

    ResponderEliminar