jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

To my English-speaking readers

I owe you an apology. I have started posting in other languages than English and in a different way   just for the sake of it, because I felt like doing it. After all, this is my blog, isn't it? However, I wanted to give you some explanation. In the future, I am going to use the language that strikes my fancy at the moment I sit to write or depending on the addressee I have in mind. The purpose of the blog will continue to be related to my parenting voyage and my children.

I come from watching my children sleeping. Both of them. I have been watching her first, then him, in order of appearance in my life. Eyes closed, even breathe, blanket up to the chin. She looks younger when she sleeps for when she is awake language takes most of the time and attention. He looks older when he sleeps for then I realize how long he is. Already crawling fast and attempting to stand, this boy of mine who arrived to my womb unexpectedly and into outside life dangerously. He has absolutely captivated us, I must admit. Two babies. Two little people with whom I spend, as of late at least, all my hours.

I have also watched the big boy. He deserves a rest so much. A rest and loads of nutritious food. He has lost weight and looks grave in this beard. No time even to shave.

TIME: We need you on our side.
"Give us your hands, if we be friends, and we shall restore amends"


GOOD NIGHT (UN)TO YOU ALL

1 comentario:

  1. I think it's great that you're writing in whatever language feels right. As you say, it's your blog, after all! I was just intending to use google translate to get the gist, but I am really at my computer of late and I don't have the translate option on my phone. I week figure out, though - you just do your thing!

    As for the children, I don't watch mine sleep nearly as often as I should. I'll have to peek in :)

    ResponderEliminar